KFC situated in 1002 Trans Canada Hwy, Brilliant, BC V0A 1H2 is welcoming applications from appropriate contender for the place of Cook who are self-propelled and have great relational abilities. By the mid-1960s, KFC was one of the principal American cheap food chains to go worldwide, with areas in Canada, the Unified Realm, Mexico, and Jamaica. As of December 2019, it was the world’s second-biggest café network after Mcdonald’s, with 22,621 areas in 150 nations.
Yum! Brands, which additionally claims Pizza Hovel, Taco Chime, and WingStreet, is the parent organization of the chain. The first KFC item is pressure-broiled chicken pieces prepared with Sanders’ 11 spice and zest recipe. The competitor who got chosen will be expected to begin function at the earliest opportunity. The opportunities allude to Extremely durable work or Everyday work. The shift timings incorporate Day and End of the week.
Employer Name: KFC
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1002 Trans Canada Hwy, Golden, BC V0A 1H2
- The applicant will be answerable for overseeing kitchen staff and aides.
- The applicant will be answerable for supervising kitchen activities.
- The applicant would be accountable for keeping stock and records of food, supplies, and hardware.
- The applicant would be responsible for planning and preparing total dinners as well as individual dishes and food varieties.
- The applicant should review kitchens and food administration regions.
- The up-and-comer should clean the kitchen and workspaces.
- The applicant would be answerable for planning and preparing unique feasts for patients as trained by dietitian or gourmet specialist
- The applicant should design menus, decide food segment sizes, gauge food prerequisites and expenses, and screen and request supplies.
- The competitor will be supposed to prepare staff in food arrangement, cooking, and dealing with.
- The applicant will be liable for getting ready delectable dinners for our clients.
- The competitor will be expected to get ready dishes for clients with food sensitivities or bigotries
- The up-and-comer would be mindful in guaranteeing the greatest of food and drink for visitors through fastidious consistency, taste and show, all things considered.
- The up-and-comer ought to be conversant in English language.
- The up-and-comer ought to have least capability of Auxiliary (secondary) school graduation testament
- The ideal competitor ought to have a base 2 to 3 years of working involvement with comparable industry.
- The up-and-comer ought to be a decent cooperative person with enough relational and judge-mental abilities.
- The competitor ought to have great thinking abilities.
- The applicant ought to have sound information on cooking strategies and procedures
- The up-and-comer ought to have great comprehension of food cleanliness.
- The applicant ought to have demonstrated food planning and food dealing with experience.
- The up-and-comer should can follow normalized recipes.
- The up-and-comer ought to have brilliant coordinated and adaptable in nature.
- The applicant ought to be reliable.
- The up-and-comer ought to be responsible.
- The competitor ought to be real.
Work Conditions and Actual Abilities
- The applicant ought to have the option to work in quick moving occupied climate.
- The up-and-comer ought to work under tension.
- The applicant ought to be expected to perform dull errands on incessant premise.
- The applicant ought to be ready for doing genuinely testing undertakings as a component of everyday work.
- The applicant ought to have an eye for subtleties.
- The up-and-comer should be genuinely ready to participate in tedious hand developments to work cooking apparatuses like blades
- The applicant ought to be expected to taking care of weighty burdens as a feature of routine work.
- The up-and-comer ought to work for extended periods in bowing, squatting and stooping positions
- The applicant ought to work in standing situation for extended periods.
- The up-and-comer ought to prepared to stay at work longer than required if necessary.