Are you a talented and focused student? Are you from a developing country and wishes to study in the UK? Are you seeking an online degree scholarship in the UK? Then, apply now to the Commonwealth Scholarship United Kingdom.
This is a great chance of opportunity for you to Apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship which is a fully funded program by the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO).
Commonwealth Scholarship United Kingdom offers you the platform to study all courses of different faculties at the convenience of your home. This gives you the comfort to study extensively with minimal stress in learning.
Commonwealth Scholarship United Kingdom is a place that has been structured to accommodate the different needs of various students, to a successful learning.
Distance learning is encouraged by the Education board, nation wide for students to partake in. This is effective so as to cut short expenses in accommodation and feeding by the student.
How To Study In The UK Through Commonwealth Distance learning Scholarship
Postgraduate students who wish or need to remain in their home country while they study, and who have the potential to bring the development of their home countries with the knowledge and leadership skills they acquire.
As the host body of this scholarship is the Common Wealth, only countries that are in treaty with this body are eligible. They may include:
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility of Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships:
The Common Wealth Scholarship, United Kingdom is legislated by an organized body of The Common Wealth. For this reason, there is a need for documents to be processed and verified, to protect the interest of applicants. To obtain qualification for the Common Wealth Scholarship, United Kingdom, interest applicants must satisfy these criteria:
- All prospective students must be from the above-mentioned countries or granted refugee status or be a citizen of a British protected person.
- All applicants must be permanently residing in their home countries.
- Applicants must have an offer letter while submitting.
- Applicants must be a graduate from any university minimum of 2.1 (upper class) or its equivalent, 1st class is an added advantage. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
Application Deadline: Every 1st January to 10th of Every Year. The result of eligible candidates will be published by July.
How to Apply for Commonwealth distance learning scholarships
- CSC applicants must apply for a master’s degree program in any eligible UK university.
- All Applicants must check with your chosen university for their specific advice on when to apply, admission requirements, and rules for applying.
- All candidates must fill their forms using CSC online application system.
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English).
- Applicants must at least submit one referee.
- A CSC applicant must have an offer letter in other to star their chosen course of study in the 2021-2022 academic year.